Friday, December 28, 2007

They say time heals everything...

And now for the first time I can say I'm no longer waiting.
Time has changed something just like I wanted it to and I didn't make a big deal out of it?
I'm an ungreatful person. It's been days, and I hadn't even bothered to mention it here yet. If I hadn't listened to Dixie Chicks' Not Ready to Make Nice yesterday I probably wouldn't and it'd be just forgotten. That's not good and it says a lot about my personality but anyway, that's not the point here.
Time [plus some painful efforts] changed something I've been waiting to be changed for the last four years. Four years! I'm 18, four years still is a lot.
And I think it was what kept her alive and now I hope she's gone. Because I did the one thing she never did.
I talked about how I felt.
And now it's gone. =)

1 comment:

Gilmore Guy said...

Posts in english again! \o/
The old Bel is back!

hey, new layout on my blog *-*
Go check it!