Saturday, June 17, 2006

Pilot

Maybe it's the fact that from this day on, for the next 365 days, I'll be caring the weight of 17 years on my shoulders (weird way of saying it's my birthday ¬¬) but the thing is, I've started thinking about being old. Absurd, I know. Anyway, I realized that there are tons of things (stupid things, of course, since I'm about to post them here) that I wanna do before it's too late. Most of them are really stupid, not just stupid, but I mean them all. Specially the last one. So... here we go.

>>> Things I wanna do before I die (¬¬)

- Go to Canada to meet Chantal Kreviazuk and tell her she's my hero (top of the list)
- Watch the film The way we were
- Leave my footstep on a recently-made sidewalk (I've had one opportunity to do this but I somehow felt bad about the idea of destroying someone's work. Damn conscience.)
- Listen to How you remind me and Someday, both by Nickelback, at the same time (I swear I'll explain next post)
- Buy every season of Gilmore Girls on DVD (I got the first one todaay \o/)
- Buy a green car
- Buy a big red coat
- Earn money to buy those DVD boxes, the green car and the red coat ¬¬
- Meet Agatha Christie (I know, she died in 1976 so it's impossible to meet her. So if this is on my list it means that I can't die. Or... that I have to)
- Have an I love Gilmore Girls T-shirt
- Dive using diving equipment
- Buy a Golden-retriever because those dogs are sooo beautiful
- Meet a male dolphin, become his best friend and in tears, on a very dramatic ocasion tell him that he is and always will be my best friend. I won't really mean it but it's ok, he'll never know. It's a dauphin. (Ow, come on, I'm not even asking for a whale named Willy! Why is it that I never get to have these amazing friendships with animals?)


As you can see I have many important goals in life.
No 'have a kid, plant a tree, write a book', huh? Well, I love kids, and I have planted a tree already. It died but who cares? About the book... Does it have to be actually good or can it just, you know, be a book?


....................
Ok, about the title.
I really wanted some episode title involving lists, or some interesting title about birthdays, not just something like Character's Birthday but obviously I didn't find it.
So I chose that one because every Tv show has a pilot, and this is the beginning of a new year for me, so... not very creative but it works for me.

2 comments:

Lauu said...

Hey sis you´re getting old, finally 17!
Many criative things you´re supposed to do before going this for a better... hahaha it has no sense in english but you got.. I´m sure.
You have to explain the Nickelback songs.. I´m curious...
Kisses and hugs
Remember keep safing the candies for your 71´s birth heeh

Luciane said...

Dear Isabel,
It's kind of funny indeed being worried about "doing things before I die" when you are only 17! Come on!
There are some things yoy plan to do, however, that I think are quite cool, specially the one with the dolphin. You know I already had the oportunity of touching one? It's amazing... its skin is like a velvet...
A huge kiss for you and happy birthday!