Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Watershed

Why on earth does every character of Invasion go swimming on that damn lake? They all know that the whole problem is inside the lake, in the water, and there's always someone yelling "Stay out of the water!" but do they stay out of the water? No, they go swimming. At very weird hours of the day, I might add. Swimming in an infected lake at night doesn't seem like the brightest idea and really, it isn't! It's like walking in the woods at night if you're in a horror movie: first, is a total cliche. Second, it's pointless. Third, there won't be any good consequences for it.

I don't watch Invasion, I don't have patience for it. If you do, good for you, I guess. But I always watch the commercials, so I kinda know what I'm talking about. Everytime I see something related to this Tv show there's someone swimming or some scene that makes me say ew. And also, there's the fact that I always end up seeing that cute guy from Third Watch and I miss Third Watch and remembering Third Watch makes me think of a Tv show getting to the end and it brings Alias up to my mind and then I remember that Everwood is out and that I'll never watch another fresh episode of Joan of Arcadia and that Gilmore Girls is coming to its end and that I'll never know who the hell killed Samantha on Reunion, which reminds me of how the stupid guy from brazilian Warner insists on saying Gina instead of Jenna so I get depressed and angry. Yes, my mind works on a very weird rhythm, I'm still trying to understand it.

Anyway, what was I talking about? Uh, right. Invasion. Besides the water and the ew-scenes there are the car accidents on the rainy days and also those orange dots going up to the sky. What the hell are those? I thought the earth was being taken by some kind of alien force so what's with the damn dots going up?

Well, who am I to criticize some Tv Show just for being full of cliches and weird people doing weird stuff while they're trying to save the world from some non-human thing? I did watch almost five years of Smallville after all...

....................
Title from Invasion, obviously. It doesn't have much to do with what I wrote but it involves the word water, so whatever.

2 comments:

Paulinha =P said...

Isaa... Gosh, you're so right!!!
haiahiaha it's like in a horror movie when people always run to the side of the murderer!
I hate those cliches! They're always so predictable, aren't they? hahahaha
And you're also right when you don't watch Invasion, it's so daaaaaaaaard... same as Surface, in Universal Channel... when in life some primate reptiles are gonna take the Earth? Idiotic things...
But I see you're a great viewer of Warner Channel! haiahaiahiah watch other channels, please!!!

Miss you Bel, love you... have a great week, ok?
Kisses and big big huges hugs!

Painha \o/

Lau said...

The worst part is when balls get out of the woman´s axila hahaha I don´t know how to say it in english and Isa doesn´t either.