Monday, May 15, 2006

So it beggins

Okay, I've finally decided to join CIP (crazy internet people) (as if I weren't one before) and create a blog. Yes, I post in English, and no, I won't post anything in Portuguese, even if I'm extremely mad at English for some stupid reason.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I'm gonna write here cause I don't really feel comfortable knowing that people can read what I write but considering the fact that I'm a journalism student, I better start getting used to it.

Anyway, I like to watch stuff, situations and people and try to make sense out of some absurd things that nobody realizes so basically this is what I'm gonna do in here. Hopefully no one is gonna read it! But if someone eventually does, it would be cool too, I think. I hope.

Well, I'm not gonna say more for now cause I'm on a damn cyber and it's gonna close in a few minutes. I want my computer baaack!

2 comments:

Leo said...

so.. do you have a blog now what nice it.. kisses for you from your dearest cousin me Leo

Lalu( sis) said...

BIPTF- bring Isa´s pc to floripa hahaha
BIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTFBIPTF